A few weeks ago we announced the TM Glock 17 Gen 4 As part of the Tokyo Marui online event, the MARU-FES. Even with the Covid situation the Glock 17 Gen 4 is out on Shelves now! Keep your eyes out at local retailers and grab yourself one!
● Reel Steel specs : The TM Glock 17 is designed on the real firearm to bring it as close to the real thing. The extractor, which is usually moulded into the slide, is now a solid metal piece. Now attached to the slide.
● Cylinder : A 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and better accuracy whilst shooting
● 4th Generation Frame : Now based on the most popular Glock frame. It features a one slot rail allowing for a flashlight. With an ergonomically designed grip.
● Lanyard Ring : Hole included to attach a lanyard.
● Cocking Indicator: Tigger system stays locked when no BBs are present. Pulling back the slide will move the trigger forward showing the gun is now armed, just like the real firearm.
● Diecast Magazine: The 24 round magazine is full metal allowing for better stability in cold weather.
Series: Gas Blowback
Price: JPY 16,800 (156 USD, £129)
Release date: May 28th
Features of the TM Glock 17
- The texture of the nonskid grip, replaceable backstrap, and L-R compatible magazine is designed to match the real Glock Gen4.
- Compatible with the existing G17 Gas Magazines.
- Equipped with the same Glock 19 block back engine released last year.
- Length: 202 mm
- Inner Barrel Length: 97 mm
- Weight: 709 g
- Capacity: 25 + 1 rounds
- Caliber: 6mm BB (0.2〜0.25g)
- Power Source: HFC134a, HFO1234ze+LPG